We treat privacy and confidentiality very seriously at Rockadove. We comply with UK GDPR regulations and legislation, and do our utmost to protect any and all data collected.
Our company is Rockadove Ltd. Our registered office is 14 Drake Walk, Brigantine Place, Cardiff. CF10 4AN and company registered number 9363440.
As part of our services, we at times will gather personal information about but not limited to contributors, suppliers, audiences and general public. If you have any concerns about data protection issues you may contact us in writing addressed to our Managing Director, Rockadove, 14 Drake Walk, Brigantine Place, Cardiff. CF10 4AN, or by emailing email@example.com.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Basic information, including name, prefix/title, location, the company you work for, position etc.
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s).
- For clients we may also keep record of previous communications.
- Digital information, such as your IP address and geographic location, operating system, browser type, the content you view and the search terms you enter.
- Additional information,that you may provide to us in terms of details of a project, contributors, data metrics and preferences.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Ongoing communication
- Accessing data
- Project development, including planning and scripting.
- Attending events
- Participating in workshops
We use the information that you have given us in order to keep in touch, update you with progress, monitor the demographics of our clients, inbound leads and event attendees.
All information may be shared internally, but will never be shared externally unless clearly linked and collected for the benefit of a client project.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us through post or email.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep all project related information typically for two years. We will then dispose your information by clearing from our systems and archive database. Marketing data may be kept for longer, but we will ensure that there is always opportunity to opt out.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 02921 660610, or by post to FAO Data Request, Rockadove, 14 Drake Walk, Brigantine Place, Cardiff. CF10 4AN. UK. if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by post to: FAO Data Request, Rockadove, 14 Drake Walk, Brigantine Place, Cardiff. CF10 4AN. UK.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk